[sw-l] Sign Variants via SWML

Antônio Carlos da Rocha Costa rocha at ATLAS.UCPEL.TCHE.BR
Mon Oct 18 20:07:26 UTC 2004

Stephen Slevinski wrote:

  I agree with everything you state, except :-)

>It is possible to
>search XML, but a database is the best place to store information that needs
>to be searched.

  It seems that native XML databases are doing good at searching data
stored in XML formats.

  But that seems to be more a matter of performance than of programming
logic: if one has an API where XML searches can be specified, it really
doesn't matter how it is implemented.

  Any way, native XML databases would be my first choice, at least at
the moment :-)

  Antônio Carlos