[sw-l] Stefans suggestion of photo web site...

Mon Oct 18 23:37:43 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 18, 2004

Hello Stefan! And SW List members....

Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
> I think this is a great idea. -    As a visual oriented person I love
> to put
> faces to the names - there are some photos already to be found  - but
> it
> would be nice to have a website with "our SW - family and friends"
> What do you think ?

I think that is a great idea! Why not? smile...

Can you do the web site for us Stefan? Then I could create a Link from
this page:

SW List home

to the SW List members picture page on your site!

If you don't have time, I understand...but it is a great idea...

By the way, I will re-invite you as the editor of the German dictionary
online, so you can experience all the new features in Sign Puddle on
the web - Since you placed it on your hard drive, Sign Puddle has
changed and improved on the web...It is hard to keep up with it all,
isn't it?

And Stuart has written some instructions for people who want to place
Sign Puddle on their hard drive and use it offline...so let me write a
separate message about that later...Thank you, Stuart!