[sw-l] Sign Puddle: SPANISH

Wed Oct 20 15:36:12 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 20, 2004

James Shepard-Kegl, Esq. wrote:
> Would also like a way to draw a simple line and have control over its
> orientation (diagonal, vertical, etc.)

Hello Everyone and James!
The simple lines are actually symbols within the IMWA and must be
entered by me, with ID numbers. I will be adding other new symbols too,
to the IMWA, in November and December of this year, and then Stephen
will have to re-load the new IMWA into the SignMaker program...So I am
afraid, when it comes to the lines, you will have to wait a month or
two, James...Please be patient - It is coming....Val ;-)