[sw-l] IMWA size and transparency

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Tue Oct 26 15:51:31 UTC 2004

Val,
The white space around symbols almost sounds like a font variation.
Even though it enhances reading and seems to, therefore, be an integral
part to the basic symbols, it relates well to different fonts being more
readable than others.  Creation of IMWA's with and without the border
could be the first true alternative fonts.

Now let's see... how to get italic, bold ...  ;-)

Bill