[sw-l] IMWA size and transparency

Tue Oct 26 19:17:55 UTC 2004

Thank you, Sandy. I am not even finished with all the symbols as you
know. I hope to add them all by the end of 2004, but since there is so
much more to do, I think these formatting issues might as well wait
until I am done...but that is a kind offer, and I will remember it -
thank you...

And have a great trip...By the way, I finally saw your beautiful
diagram in SignWriting...the joke you talked about...that actually
didn't show up in one of my three browsers...I can't remember which one
- but the others showed the drawing and it is really lovely looking...

Val ;-)