[sw-l] Handwriting and idiosyncratic SW

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Thu Oct 7 11:42:56 UTC 2004

I agree. And how many strokes and twiches do we not have to write to make
the Roman letters?

Antonio Carlos' point, about the number of ways to write a single sign:
how long did it take for 'correct' spellings to get established in other
languages? We need patience, and practice, and more native signers as
writers and readers, and then we will have a real comparrisson.

Ingvild