[sw-l] WoordenBoek and Sign Puddle coordination...a question...

Wed Oct 13 20:20:27 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 13, 2004

Yes. The conversion of the DOS dictionaries into graphics, would be a
useful tool because some of the dictionaries, like Stefan Woehrmann's
10,000 sign dictionary, are so large, that without a conversion tool it
would be impossible to re-type quickly...With such a conversion, they
could become both WoordenBoek and Sign Puddle dictionaries that could
later be redone in SignMaker...My jumbled thoughts for today...

So I guess it depends on whether we can use WoordenBoek to do such
conversions...I will write to ask them...

My thanks to everyone for making this List so enjoyable and for making
SignWriting a useful tool...Without you, we would be nowhere!

Val ;-)