[sw-l] SignPuddle

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Wed Oct 13 22:46:29 UTC 2004

The page to what I have been talking about is
www.freewebs.com/frostvillage/links.htm

Adam

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Valerie Sutton" <sutton at signwriting.org>
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: Re: [sw-l] SignPuddle
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:48:28 -0700

SignWriting List
October 12, 2004

Adam Frost wrote:
>Currently what I am doing is I am making a link to Stephen's
>image.php?build as an image to create the signs that I want on my
>page. I don't know if your image creator in you web designing will
>allow you to link to an image on another page (I know that most
>don't), but mine does and that is what I am using.  That sums up
>what I am doing.

Thanks for this message, Adam!

OK. I went to your site: www.frostvillage.com...and I found a screen full of
your SignWriting (see attached screen capture). Looks good, by the way! Then
I clicked on the signs, and I got a 404 page each time, so there were no
visitor-links to our SignBank site...that is fine...I just wasn't
sure......so I then looked in the source code, which anyone can view in a
browser...but I did not see any links back to the SignBank site...I want to
learn this, because as the webmaster of the SignBank site, I need to
know...in case people need tech support... I have never had anyone link to
images on our sites before...I need to grasp it, in case we are running out
of memory or whatever... If my site goes down because of a problem, your
site would have no signs, is that right? smile...(our sites will not go
down...I will make sure of that! )

Val ;-)

<< LinkSigns.gif >>