[sw-l] Question....Creating SWML-S with SignMaker

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Oct 16 16:16:30 UTC 2004

Val & Steve,

I hate to tell you, but SSM would have unfortunate
implications in English.  It would look like
sex-sado-masochism.  How about Sign Sentence Generator
(SSG) instead.  This way there is no mistaking the
intent to an international audience.

Charles Butler