[sw-l] Gloss to sign web translations

Signuno signuno at YAHOO.FR
Mon Oct 18 12:16:20 UTC 2004

Hi,

Over the weekend I persuaded some web translator
people to support simplistic gloss to sign
translations.  The idea being you could write HTML
anyway you want, upload it, then ask for glosses to be
translated into HTML images from signbank, then save
the new HTML page.  Being based on glosses, it's
probably not really that useful, but it is fun,
especially when you enter addresses of newspapers and
other non-gloss sites.

http://traduku.net/elisign

One thing this shows me, is whether the images (pngs)
should have transparent backgrounds, or would this
make reading more difficult?

"Signuno".