[sw-l] Guidelines for Dictionary Editors ;-)

Mon Oct 18 22:54:38 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 18, 2004

As one of the Editors of the ASL dictionary, Dan, you certainly make a
good point. If the other editors agree, that is fine...I think the
Editors for each language need to make their own guidelines for their
dictionary...and I will not interfere and will support your
decisions...

Val ;-)