[sw-l] Sign Puddle: from a glossary to a dictionary

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Fri Oct 22 10:11:28 UTC 2004

yes, I am very interseted in being able to apply that form of information.
I would also like to be able to give the date and the person who wrote the
sign (this is not the same as the source, as leaast not in my opinion, the
latter is where I saw the sign used). Something like 'theme' might also be
interesting, but maybe that should be left for the larger SignBank

Ingvild