[sw-l] New Website

Sandy Fleming sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Oct 24 14:40:26 UTC 2004

Hi All!

I've _finally_ got round to setting up a SignWriting website for BSL.

The idea is to encourage BSL users to submit their own writing and ideas for
showcasing on the site, but so far I only have one piece of content: a
cartoon. Still, you can have a look at it. Any mistakes, point them out! As
soon as I put the logo up I realised there was a mistake - I've written the
sign for "text" as the usual sign for horizontal text - maybe I should
change it to say "vertical text"  :)

Next I'll be trying to add a variety of signwriting samples and then I'll
start encouraging visitors to submit their own.

Any comments on site organisation or anything (even at this early stage)
would be welcome.

Sandy