[sw-l] New Website

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Mon Oct 25 16:18:27 UTC 2004

Yeah, Val ... I tend to navigate a bit different than others.  When I'm
on a main page and see links, I like to click on the links as I decide
which ones I want to look at.  Then I finish the subject of the main
page and go to the other pages to look at the links I selected.   Sandy
is right, I usually right-click to do that - either choosing to open the
linked page in a new tab or new window.  It's a matter of being
consistent and I realize now that it's better the way he has it.

Good job, Sandy!  :-)

Bill