[sw-l] IMWA size and transparency

Tue Oct 26 15:43:36 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 26, 2004

Stephen Slevinski wrote:
> I can not make the thin border around symbols with the tools I am using
> right now.

That's fine. Not necessary right now. But do you agree that a Special
Command Key, for On-Top, is a good way for the user to access those
specially-outlined symbols? Then it is just a matter of creating a
second IMWA symbolset with the white outline...then the On-Top key
would access that second symbolset...the Special Command Keys are
something that SignWriter DOS users understand and use everyday...so
this would be the easiest for the user...

None of this will influence how I am preparing the IMWA this year...