[sw-l] British Sign Language Flag in SignPuddle

Tue Sep 7 17:33:26 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
September 7, 2004

Sandy Fleming wrote:
> By the way, I went to the SignWriting site to add some more signs to
> the
> British dictionary, but it seems to be pointing at the American
> dictionary.
> Can this be fixed? Also, can we still add signs? I don't see any way of
> doing it now.

Hello Sandy!
I have a question for you...When you go to this web page:

http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

Can you see the BSL link?... (see attached diagram with flags at
bottom)...
You click on the UK flag to go into the BSL section directly...(Next
message will ask my question to you...)