[sw-l] Wrong Links on the SignWriting Site

Sandy Fleming sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Sep 8 17:46:40 UTC 2004

No, no, this is wrong!

While clicking on http://www.signbank.org/signpuddledoes take me to Sign
Puddle, there's no option for it on the home page at
http://www.signbank.org

On the other hand, there are two options leading to "Dictionaries" - maybe
one of these should be Sign Puddle.

Remember too that the BSL dictionary link really looks up the ASL
dictionary!

Sandy