[sw-l] An important new tool for people to SignWrite long distance

Sat Sep 11 19:57:47 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
September 11, 2004

Dear SW List -
I am sooo excited and will spend this weekend choosing equipment and
learning how to use it....I will write when I can call someone - ha!

And many thanks to Kevin and Antonio Carlos for these messages...this
is important information...to be able to teach software through video
conferencing is another amazing feature I never thought of...Val ;-)