[sw-l] Please test new SignMaker with Drag and Drop

Wed Sep 22 16:38:39 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
September 22, 2004

Charles Butler wrote:
> I can get one hand in drag and drop, but then can't go back to get the
> rest of the pieces.  I'll check again going through another way.

Charles and Everyone -
Which browser, and which operating system were you using? That could be
the cause of the problem...I hope you can try again - the feedback is
invaluable, and I hope others will try to drag and drop signs too...Go
to:

You can test the new SignMaker at:
http://www.oculog.net/puddle/create.php

We look forward to hearing if you could drag and drop symbols!