[sw-l] Brazilian SignMaker Prototype...Please Test....

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 23 20:41:43 UTC 2004

I just tested it on "tigre" which uses stuff from four of the five categories.  Easy to manipulate, excellent graphics.

Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List
September 22, 2004

Dear SW List:
An old friend just re-joined our SignWriting List:

Vin�cius Costa de Souza
viniciuscs at unisinos.br

Computer Mastering Student
Unisinos University - Brazil
http://www.unisinos.br
http://www.inf.unisinos.br/~swm/criar_sinal3.php

Welcome Vinicius!
The message you posted to the List, tried to post before you had
re-joined, so it bounced because it said you were not a member of the
List...now you are, and that is great!

So here is the message Vinicius just posted to us...about a new program
in Brazil...congratulations! And I look forward to testing it....and I
hope others will too...Val ;-)