[sw-l] British Sign Language Flag in SignPuddle

Sandy Fleming sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Sep 8 18:55:34 UTC 2004

Trevor,

I believe they use both BSL and ISL there according to whether they're
catholic or protestant, though due to politics it's not easy to make out
exactly what the truth is.

Anyway, why use the flag of the USA for ASL? It's the usual sign language in
Canada too, isn't it?

Sandy