[sw-l] Wrong Links on the SignWriting Site

Sandy Fleming sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Sep 8 20:43:06 UTC 2004

Val,

Thanks for your patience! But you're going to need a little more yet  :)

I understand now, but I must say it would have taken me a long time to get
there without instructions!

SignBank Dictionaries? Puddle Dictionaries? And the Puddle Dictionaries only
accessible via SignBank? It's all a bit confusing.

Would it help if we called the Puddle dictionaries something meaningful
rather than historical? "International Dictionaries"?

If you go to the home page (red background)) and look at the icons down the
left hand side, you'll see that there are _two_ identical icons marked
"Dictionaries" and they both link to the same thing.

Anyway, I understand it now!

Sandy