[sw-l] Please test new SignMaker with Drag and Drop

Wed Sep 22 14:14:19 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
September 22, 2004

Stephen Slevinski wrote:
> You can test the new SignMaker at:
> http://www.oculog.net/puddle/create.php

Dear SW List, Stephen, Bill, Charles -
This is sooo cool. Really great design and quite impressive. Thank you,
Stephen.

Mac Safari Browser
I am now testing SignMaker drag and drop features on Safari, a browser
that was designed by the Mac for the Mac...It works well on Safari,
which is good, since most Mac users use Safari.

Take a look at the attached screen capture. I drag-dropped a whole
sign! The sign for THINK. But notice the 5-Hand down at the bottom.
That was a mistake and I wanted to clear that hand away...How do you
clear just one handshape, without clearing the whole sign?