[sw-l] Please test new SignMaker with Drag and Drop

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Wed Sep 22 16:11:04 UTC 2004

Stephen,

I noticed that Val managed to insert a whole sign.  I'm not exactly sure
how she did that, I couldn't find a way to do it just in the browser
itself.  That made me wonder if there could be a way to drop in an
existing sign in the dictionary and then change it?

For that to be possible, each part of the sign would need to be stored
in the dictionary as part of the sign, similarly to how each letter of a
word is stored as part of the word in a dictionary or other document.
Is this possible?

Bill