[sw-l] Please test new SignMaker with Drag and Drop

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Wed Sep 22 19:10:46 UTC 2004

Stephen,
Not enough information.  :-)
You may be able to make a couple editing macros to correct the old build
files that are using the old SSS-US subset and also to correct for the
XY coordinates.

I notice that you say that the present origin point of the XY
coordinates is at the upper-left corner and yet, the Y coordinates are
positive.  Is the Y coordinate positive going down?

Bill