[sw-l] Managing Sign Puddle Dictionaries on the web...

Thu Sep 23 20:57:34 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
September 23, 2004

Charles Butler wrote:
> Can you make it possible to edit the name of a sign that has already
> been generated and saved?  Sometimes its the label that's the problem,
> not the sign itself.

Yes. Stephen is planning to make a section for Dictionary Managers, so
that a person who is a manager can make those kind of changes. But that
is not programmed yet. It is coming.

Until it is ready, I have to make the changes for you...so tell me what
you need to change and I will be happy to do it for you...