[sw-l] Listserv is back up

Mon Sep 27 15:00:15 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
September 27, 2004

Joel Burrow wrote:
> Apologies for the <lack of> notice -- I was between campuses when the
> decision to shutdown was made, and the mail relays were down by the
> time I got back on campus. We successfully weathered our third
> hurricane in 45 days -- I sincerely hope that this is the last time I
> have to bring the server down in the near future.  Sorry for the down
> time, and I hope that things will be better in the future. Joel

THANK YOU, Joel, for writing to tell us...and congrats on successfully
weathering three hurricanes!!

The SignWriting List means a lot to many of us, so this is a great
gift...

I hope things get better for you in Florida now...

Val ;-)
Sutton at SignWriting.org

--------------------------------

SIGNWRITING LIST

1. POST MESSAGES TO SIGNWRITING LIST
SW-L at MAJORDOMO.VALENCIACC.EDU

2. READ MESSAGES IN THE ARCHIVES
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/sw-l.html
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/hypermail/sw-l/

3. CHANGE YOUR SIGNWRITING LIST EMAIL SETTINGS
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/majordomo

4. NEED HELP? Go to:

or write to:

Valerie Sutton