[sw-l] We need your help to re-add signs in SignPuddle

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Tue Sep 28 08:46:43 UTC 2004

Dear Valerie

I'm thinking of creating a dictionnary for swiss french sign
language... reading your message... I'm wondering if I should keep
writing the different sign in SignWriter Dos (like I've been doing for
now)... or if it would be better to enter them directly into SignPuddle
using SignMaker ? If so... what should I do to create a swiss french
dictionnary into SignPuddle ?
Thanks to let me know!

Anny