[sw-l] Re: Country and Language Codes, and standardization with ISO

dparvaz at MAC.COM dparvaz at MAC.COM
Tue Sep 28 13:10:07 UTC 2004

This is an easy objection, in that it costs nothing to have me make it,
and it has the advantage of sounding almost noble (two for one!):

Has anyone thought of including actual Deaf people -- not just one or
two Euro(-American) ones, but a real international body? I'm sure the
good folks of the WFD could come up with a committee to consider this
an other proposals, and make a recommendation to ISO.

-Dan.