[sw-l] A spock handshape?

Wed Sep 29 15:22:02 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
September 29, 2004

Charles - I am planning to answer Signuno shortly about the symbol he
needs, and your diagram attached to this message is the symbol and I
will explain next message...

but your first message confused me because you showed the 6 hand and I
thought you were searching for the 6 hand...why did you bring up
Israeli Sign language...I didn't understand your original question...

Anyway look for my answer to Signuno next -

Val ;-)