[sw-l] Russian Sign Language

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 29 16:37:47 UTC 2004

>From one Website. Dactylogia

Charles Butler <chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
No, no, no, I did not mean to criticize you.  I clearly did not express myself well.

I was glad to have found, and/or recognized the right handshape.

You put out a query very early to the entire list asking for handshapes (more than 3 years ago).  It's my fault as much as any for not seeing that handshape in the 5 list and querying it.

Please accept my apology if it is seen as criticism.

Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List
September 29, 2004

Charles -
It feels like you are criticising me for not being perfect and knowing
every symbol you need in advance...No one is denying anyone any
symbols!...New symbols can be added at any time. All symbols are
possible, with my hard work entering all 96 GIFs, and then Stephen's
hard work to inserting them....So I am asking that you be patient and
kind to me, as I have a lot on my shoulders...

I will now answer Signuno next message...Val ;-)