[sw-l] arrows on diagonal planes

Fri Apr 1 15:29:04 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 1st, 2005

On Apr 1, 2005, at 5:59 AM, Ingvild Roald wrote:
> I've drawn to 'rooms', one with a slanting plane and one with a side
> plane. In both these planes I've drawn arrows. Hope they are correct,
> if not, please adwise.

Hello Everyone, Ingvild and Stefan -
Please see the attached diagram...This explains a little, but not
everything. I am sorry, Ingvild, that while you were here, I didn't
notice that second diagram with the side wall...I am old and tired
these days, so please forgive me...The one with the side wall does not
fit with the way I had designed these diagonal arrows, so we do need to
discuss this...meanwhile the room with the diagonal plane that is like
an airplane taking off and landing...that one is fine...so maybe later
we can discuss the side wall one if you wish...Anyway...Thanks to
Stefan, we have this diagram...notice my note at the bottom of the
diagram...