[sw-l] ANNOUNCING: Lessons in SW Textbook in French!

Sat Apr 2 15:59:39 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 2, 2005

ANNOUNCING:
The Lessons in SignWriting Textbook has now been translated into French
and French-Swiss Sign Language.
Translated by Anne-Claude Prelaz Girod, based on the Lessons in
SignWriting 2002 CD.

You can now download the entire translation in PDF and/or DOC
(Microsoft Word) formats. Go to:

SignWriting in Switzerland
http://www.signwriting.org/swiss

It is excellent, Anne-Claude! THANK YOU for your hard work. I am amazed
at all you have accomplished ;-)))

And having the Lessons in SignWriting Textbook in French is really a
blessing, for several countries. I just got a request today, from
Paris, for the "French" version...Your new book will be their way of
starting to learn SignWriting...then later they can translate it into
their Sign Language...so thank you!!