[sw-l] Signs for SWITZERLAND

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Sat Apr 2 19:51:44 UTC 2005

seems Ok to me

some deaf people around say they prefer the 1st version we had of
ROMAND (adding left hand)... some do prefer this one......
and there are even some deaf people that say we should write /Suisse
France/ or /Suisse français/...

I don't know what to answer!! keep this one!!!  there will always be
people that aren't happy about the one we'll choose!

Anny