[sw-l] Easter Cards

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Sun Apr 3 19:41:47 UTC 2005

Val,

Tell me about it!

I'll do the card right now - I have an interview tmw at Trinity College
Dublin to discuss the possibility of doing the Masters in Applied
Linguistics - it'll be on NISL: is it a language or a dialect?

Good news - I will deffo use SignWriting in my proposed thesis (if there is
one!) which would be of some benefit :-)

Shane