[sw-l] your sign for the Pope

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 5 18:42:52 UTC 2005

Speaking of which, I put up a sign for "bishop" on the ASL SignBank, and I'm not sure if it is showing what I want. One is supposed to be showing "kiss the ring finger" but I'm not sure if the facial expression or the contact information is correct.  I don't know how to show contact on a spread hand of just the ring finger.

Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List
April 5, 2005

On Apr 4, 2005, at 9:05 AM, Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
> We have two signs for the pope. One is for the pope and the
> confirmation, the other is for the pope and the bishop. I've entered
> the signs in Polish Sign Pudlle.
> pope - papiez

Wonderful, Lucyna...Thank You!