[sw-l] using SignWriting to index Stokoe's dictionary

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Tue Apr 5 20:17:27 UTC 2005

Just go to:

http://signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-US/signSearch.php

Drag the handshape or movement you are looking for. Then click on the
type of match you want (Any, FIll, Exact, or Rotate) and then click on
search.

Stuart