[sw-l] New Features in SignPuddle ;-)

Wed Apr 13 04:17:01 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 12, 2005

> Stephen Slevinski wrote:
>> Use the Dictionary Editors screen to search by gloss or use
>> SignSearch to
>> search by symbol.  Once you have the list of signs, press the
>> Customize
>> button for the desired sign.  A new page will open where you can
>> change the
>> characteristics of the sign...

Hello Everyone, and Stephen!
I went into the Dictionary Editors section. I searched for the sign for
HELLO. There were several signs for HELLO. Some of them were old, and
were Graphics Only. Those don't have the Customize capabilities. But
the signs that were entered recently...those can be customized and they
have four buttons underneath them (see attached). So I clicked on the
Customize button...continued next message...