[sw-l] New Features in SignPuddle ;-)

Wed Apr 13 04:50:44 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 12, 2005

Stephen -
To be able to make a sign small or large is great!...

Question...When I right-clicked with my mouse on the sign in the large
size, to save it to my desktop, I thought the sign would be
named...hello_4 large. But instead it is called signImage.php.png...and
when I tried to save the same sign but the small size, it had the same
name and copied over the other big one on my desktop! smile...So could
they be saved as ....the name of the sign plus the size large or small
following?...I bet this is the plan, just not implemented
yet...smile...Val ;-)