[sw-l] Try again

Sat Apr 16 14:55:05 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 16, 2005

Tini Pel wrote:
> IT WORKED !!!!!!!!!!
> At times I feel soooo dumb, and ashamed to ask further.
> Anyway here it is and I am happy about it. Now I have to get it on a
> card.

Hello Tini and Everyone!
OH...You are not dumb and never feel that way! Computers are weird,
because they are all different. And sometimes, if you have an old
computer with an old operating system, it might not be able to
drag-and-drop, which is a new feature that came about in the past few
years...So each situation is different and you are always welcome to
ask questions...that is why we are here!! ;-)

And by the way, you should known that EVERYONE feels frustrations with
computers at times...that is totally normal!

A side note...If for some reason you have problem with your email and
the diagrams, if you have the sign on your computer desktop, inside
your email program, you could choose another route...which is to
"attach" the sign to the email message...There is an Attachment command
somewhere in your email program...so that is another way to bring in a
sign into your email...

So this time, I have ATTACHED your sign for HELLO to this message, and
as you can see...it works too!