AW: [sw-l] FLANDERS Happy Birthday Card

Mon Apr 25 20:45:06 UTC 2005

WoW  Kathleen – I am very impressed –

Congrats and thanks for your card

Stefan ;-)

  _____

Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Montag, 25. April 2005 21:19
An: SIGNWRITING List
Betreff: [sw-l] FLANDERS Happy Birthday Card

SignWriting List
April 25, 2005

Kathleen Heylen from Belgium wrote:

I've been taking pictures of my students, because I really liked the
greeting cards with SW on it from Stefan and others... :)

 Hope you like them ;) the signs I put on them are from the Flemish
Signpuddle. On this specific card we see a girl giving a kiss... so the SW
says Happy Birthday! And I put my namesign in the corner ;)

Beautiful card, Kathleen!! I will post it on the web shortly - Val ;-)