[sw-l] New Finger Movement Symbols in the IMWA

Tue Apr 26 16:06:33 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 26, 2005

Everyone -
Finally I have updated the Finger Movement Symbols in the IMWA, located
in SignMaker in SignPuddle...The symbols now fit around different
handshapes properly, plus there are other new developments...I will try
to explain this in the next few messages...and I want to thank Stephen
Slevinski for making this all possible...it is amazing to see new
symbols appear in SignPuddle ready to be used so fast!...