[sw-l] ENGLAND...Can Anyone Help Saira?...

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Tue Apr 26 19:25:03 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 26, 2005

ENGLAND...Can Anyone Help Saira?...

------------------------------

From: Nakhtar25 at aol.com
Date: April 23, 2005 2:50:06 PM PDT
To: DAC at signwriting.org
Subject: (no subject)

Hello my name is Saira Chaudhri as I'm from England in Blackburn. I'm
profound deaf and high qualification for working with children as
Nursery Nurse.

I have passed British sign Language level one and two which I didn't go
classes only few because due I working range of deaf people to enable
me pick up Sign Language very quick.

In the future would like to become tutor of Teaching Sign
Language. Also interesting to work abroad to be working with deaf or
hard of hearing children. to enable me expand my experiences.

so i would be grateful if you let me know if there are any vacanies.

thank you

sairac20 at hotmail.com