AW: [sw-l] Some more questions...

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Thu Apr 28 19:50:25 UTC 2005

Mea culpa!  I had been under the impression that Don Newkirk was deaf.
That was why I said that.  Sorry for the error on my part. I understand
that it was a rough time for you.

I have not seen any deaf who have seriously advocated it.  I have only
seen hearing people mention it to me.  I know of one deaf person who
apparently learned about it from Sam.

Yes, I was mentioning Sam Supalla's school, but I haven't heard more
about it.  I only heard about it from the hearing person who tried to
convince me that SignFont was a better system to use. :)

Sorry for dredging up the bad memories.  Now we return you to your
regularly scheduled SignWriting instructional program.  ;)

Thanks,

Stuart