[sw-l] Which SignSpelling is best?

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Fri Apr 29 16:01:52 UTC 2005

IMHO, I like the first one.  The symbols are clear.  While I understand
the 2nd one, it took me a moment because I am not used to using the
same symbol rotated to show the palm facing the body. In all fairness,
either one could be used as long as one instructed the reader on symbol
"synonyms" so that they can readily interpret the handshape either way.

Thanks,

Stuart