[sw-l] SignSpelling Sequence

Sat Apr 30 15:24:59 UTC 2005

Ingvild Roald from Norway wrote:
> And this might mean that once the dictionary grew, there may be many
> signs in between?

Yes. That could be possible...I look forward to publishing more
dictionaries sorted by SSS...right now SignBank is the only program
that can handle SignSpelling sequences, as well as
Sign-Symbol-Sequence...and we do not have enough signs in SignBank to
really analyze what is happening...which brings me to another topic...I
am working on an updated SignBank which includes the new Finger
Movement Symbols....the symbols I added last week ...and it will be
available on the web for download soon I hope...