[sw-l] Japan signature light deletion method

Sat Apr 2 16:28:10 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 2, 2005

> Hagiwara Japan
>  Though the signature light was made the other day
> "One" the truth was a black.
> It made a mistake and I want to delete it.
> Please teach the method.

Hello Ms. Hagiwara!
To delete a sign, you need to have a password. So I will invite you to
become a Dictionary Editor. You will receive an email message asking
you to click on a link, to establisy your password. Then, you will be
able to login as an Editor with your password, and delete and change
signs...

So please look for the next message in your private email so you can
get your password....Val ;-)

PS.
What does signature light mean? Can you use another English word?
Signature light does not mean anything in English...
Do you mean the sign in sign language?....like a sign in Japanese Sign
Language?...