[sw-l] SignBank International Project

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Sun Apr 3 08:40:46 UTC 2005

Val, thank you very much for your explanations regarding SignWriting Literacy Project. But (I am very sorry!) I got confused when writing the question. I wanted to ask for the SignBank International Project, an issue that was mentioned on the List some time ago. I got the archieve but I don't know details yet. And as to the SignWriting Literacy Project, I'll be speaking of it at the uni too.
Last few days I could not concentrate on anything, everybody in Poland are sad and moved. John Paul II was an idol for the Poles...

Lucyna