[sw-l] Japanese Sign Language

Sun Apr 3 15:46:10 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 3, 2005

Hello Ms. Hagiwara!
Congratulations. I visited your Japanese Sign Language Dictionary on
the web and I found 6 signs there!!! You can now add many many
signs.....I am soooo happy!

Mark Penner taught you SignWriting. The name of our writing system is
SignWriting (not signature light)...

Your Japanese Sign Language dictionary is written in SignWriting.

Oh....by the way...another person from Japan just wrote to me and wants
to learn SignWriting. Maybe he or she can help you with the
dictionary?...I will introduce you next email message....

Val ;-)