[sw-l] your sign for the Pope

Sun Apr 3 20:15:40 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
April 3, 2005

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa wrote:
> I do hope I got my attempt right…

This looks like a great sign, Shane, and I can read it! And I am so
happy to see your SignPuddle for NISL growing!

By the way, did you know that I already entered the sign for HAPPY in
BSL in the BSL SignPuddle? You can copy it from the BSL SignPuddle and
paste it into your NISL SignPuddle by entering the BSL
section...clicking on Dictionary Editors...searching for HAPPY...then
click on COPY...click on the NISL flag below....and you will find the
sign in your NISL SignMaker waiting for you to add it to your NISL
dictionary...